AIM
greatgirs

Psi43 is the king of the Audio Psi43 is the king of the Audio

Interesting

I highly doubt you are the king of the audio portal, but whatever you want to make a song about it up to you. I'd just like to say this about your music, It feels like you just used the randomize feature in fruity loops. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Try to avoid the presets, or at least use some filters.

no stems, no seeds no stems, no seeds

You really coulda... Uhm...

I'm not sure. This is just a bit weird and note really a song... I was expecting a bit more, but then it just loops back and does the same thing.

neighborhood-plastic responds:

Haha

take that! slowly. [COMPLETE] take that! slowly. [COMPLETE]

There you go!

Way to complete the song. Nice, bouncy, Catchy. The ambience is a really nice touch to the song, and you have to love that loon.

Keep it up, you are definitely a promising artist.

neighborhood-plastic responds:

that means more to me than you know, man. thanks for the review

take that! slowly. take that! slowly.

Interesting

At first, I was ready to offer a low mark, but you saved it when the drumline came in. By itself, the riff is hella annoying, but somehow completes this song with it's gentle, buzzing harmony. Good job.

Fiesta Loco Fiesta Loco

Generally I like it...?

I am not entirely familiar with the musical forms of Latin, but I'll do my best. First off, a very catchy song, though the instruments scream synth. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I've always considered Latin to be a live performance. I also usually expect there to be more genuine brass section, though I might be completely off on this. At a few points, the piano over lapses with the other instruments and causes a weird detuned chord. Might be intentional, but it personally throws my ears off.

As for sound quality, it is very well rendered, something most people don't put much time into. The only other thing I can think of is the title. Not very original,but still effective. Hope this helps, keep making music. You're doing just fine so far, and I can't wait to hear more funk from you.

Ecliptic-soul responds:

Thanks, that does help
The problem is that i use a MIDI program so the sound quality sucks. I've heard my schools jazz band attempt this and it sounded a lot better even though they messed it up a lot.
so yeah, thanks.